Your clinician is committed to ensuring you have all the information you need for your health journey. That's why they've curated a selection of insightful health education articles tailored just for you. Here's how you can easily access and make the most of these valuable resources:
1. From the Home Screen
- Launch the SigmaMD app and on the home screen, head to the 'Explore Health Resources' section.
- Look for the 'Clinician Recommended' heading. Here, you'll find the list of health articles and videos shared by your clinician.
- Swipe left to right to browse through the list of recommended articles.
- If you want to view all the recommendations made by your clinician, tap on 'View all recommendations' at the end of the list.
- Interested in saving an article for later reading? Don't forget to use the bookmark feature for easy access!
2. In the Visit Chat
- If you're in a visit chat screen and wish to view patient education content shared by your clinician, locate the three-dot icon on the top right of your screen.
- Slide the icons at the top towards the right until you spot the 'Insights' button.
- Tap on it, and you'll be presented with a list of content shared specifically by your clinician for your reference.
Remember, clinician-recommended articles are a valuable resource, providing insights tailored to your health needs and discussions. Make the most of them by reviewing, bookmarking, and revisiting when necessary.