Connections to patient portals can occasionally expire due to various reasons. If you find that your patient portal connection in SigmaMD has expired, it's essential to re-establish the connection to ensure continuous access to your health data. Here's how you can do it:
1. Access the Profile Screen: Start the SigmaMD app and tap on the 'Profile' option located in the bottom navigation bar.
2. Navigate to Connected Portals: Within the Profile screen, find the 'Connected Patient Portals' option and tap on it.
3. Identify Expired Connections: Here, look for any patient portal that has the 'Reconnect' option beneath its name. This indicates that the connection to that portal has expired.
4. Re-establish Connection:
- Tap on the 'Reconnect' option for the desired patient portal.
- You'll then be guided through the reconnection process. For a detailed step-by-step guide on connecting to external patient portals, please refer to this article.
5. Fetching Updated Health Data: Once you've successfully reconnected the patient portal, SigmaMD will automatically fetch the latest health data from that portal, ensuring your records remain current and comprehensive.
Ensuring your patient portals remain connected is crucial for an up-to-date and holistic view of your health records. Regularly check the status of your connected portals and promptly address any expired connections to help your clinician deliver comprehensive care.