The Health Data screen in your SigmaMD account serves as a centralized hub to manage and view all your pertinent health information. Accessible via the bottom navigation bar, this screen features a user-friendly interface including a scrolling top navigation bar, making it simple to access various health resources. Here’s an overview of how you can manually add data for certain health resources.
Add Health Data
You have the ability to manually add health data in your account for various health resources. This section provides a generic walkthrough for manually adding data to the following health resources: Conditions, Medications, Allergies, Procedures, and Vaccines.
Steps to Manually Add Health Data
- Access Health Data Screen
- Tap on the 'Health Data' icon in the bottom navigation bar to access the Health Data screen.
- Select the Relevant Health Resource
- Scroll through the top navigation bar to find and select the relevant health resource you want to add (e.g., Conditions, Medications, etc.).
- Add New Entry
- Once in the relevant health resource section, tap on the 'Add' button, usually located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Fill Out the Details
- A form will appear, prompting you to fill in the necessary details pertaining to the health resource you are adding over a series of steps. The fields may vary slightly depending on the type of health resource.
- Save the Entry
- After filling out the necessary details, tap on the 'Save' button to save the entry to your health data.
- Review and Edit if Necessary
- Your new entry will now appear in the list under the relevant health resource section. You can review the details, and if necessary, edit or delete the entry by tapping on it and selecting the relevant option.
- Shared Access: All health data entries are accessible to the care providers and practices that you are associated with or a member of, ensuring cohesive care coordination.
- Connected Portals: If you have connected external patient portals, health data from those portals may also appear within the respective health resources, typically labeled with the connected portal name (e.g., Stanford Health).
Your proactive involvement in managing your health data contributes significantly to the holistic understanding of your health, aiding your care providers in offering personalized care. Remember, if you encounter any challenges while managing your health data or have further inquiries, our support team is here to assist you.